How To Survive This Harsh Nigerian Economy
With each passing day the cost of items in the market are going up and many mothers are finding it difficult to buy items from the market. Here are some few tips to assist mothers:
1. Have a budget and list of items needed in the house
2. Buy items in bulk like buying beans, rice and tomato that will last 3-6months.
3. Look for alternatives to expensive items like buying potato instead of yam, Napkin instead of pampers
4. look for other sources of income
5. Stop looking at your neighbors food
Feel free to add yours