So Sad! Couple Die After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony In Aba

A childless couple have lost their lives in Aba, Abia state after eating food from a wedding ceremony.So Sad! Couple Die After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony In AbaUnidentified couples have reportedly lost their lives 24 hours after attending a wedding ceremony in Aba, Abia State, according to a report by Daily Sun.

The death of the couple was said to have happened at Umuozu, Uratta community in Osisioma Ngwa Local Government Area.

A source disclosed that only the maid of the couple who hails from Anambra State survived and is receiving medical attention in an undisclosed private hospital in the city.

RELATED:  "I Got $1.1m After Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me" - U.S Evangelist, Shuttlesworth

According to the source, “the couple was childless. The man has a three-storey building at Umudim in Osisioma LGA. He is from Anambra State and the secretary of timber dealer’s association.

“From what we learnt, the man and the wife chaired a wedding event in Aba and when they were going, they were handed a take away pack. We learnt that they went home and ate the food with their maid.

Loading...
RELATED:  Man Goes Blind After Taking Erectile Dysfunction Drug Overdose

“The maid is in the hospital as we speak and has started talking. We hope to hear exactly what happened to the couple when the maid is fit enough to speak.

“The neighbours got to know about the death of the man and woman when their neighbours in the market complained that they have been calling them while their phones rang without any response. It was at that point that some of the neigbhours used ladder to climb into the flat of their landlord only to behold their bodies and that of their maid who was eventually taken to the hospital for treatment.

RELATED:  'I Was Buried Under The Rubble For 7 Hours' - Survivors Of Lagos Building Collapse Tell Their Stories

“We learnt that the bodies of the couple have been deposited in a mortuary pending an autopsy that would be carried on them to determine whether their death was as a result of food poison as being speculated,” the source narrated.

Adebisi Choice

Is Pro Blogger, a Tech and Gadget Freak, Online Content Developer, Digital Marketer, Social Media Manager, Multimedia Personnel, Brand Strategist, PR/Hype Man 📣. You can connect with him on FACEBOOK Whatsapp: +2348167121987 Call: 08094246323
4 views

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.