“Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend?”
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU👇
This my guy is not serious at all.
I used to tell myself change is the only permanent thing in life bla bla bla. And I really believe that once you take the right steps, you can be anything you want to be. This made me to be very soft with people.
When I started dating my Boyfriend, I really was not choosy or judgy. I accepted him without a second thought. I’m not the type of lady that actually do all those lady stuff, I’m a very serious person and I don’t play games at all.
My BF is very cool, like not bad looking, normal behaviour etc and I like him a lot.
I’m a very ambitious person, with an extremely big dreams, my boyfriend is also hard working, but I’m not seeing any future at all with his career/prospects/life. When I say I’m with big dreams, it’s means I’m working on discovering (new innovations), planning big business that would compete with top brands etc. I’m that big in dreams.
My children is also very important to me, I don’t plan for their sufferings at all.
I’m an introvert, I find solace in my aspirations, dreams. I have books I work out those formulas (I mean how I would execute my business plans), I research a lot, think a lot etc
Our fight now
Since day 1, I do tell him to do this and that. I really hate company works, so I would tell him to have savings, and be building something sideways where he works. Also, I wanted him to do Masters, since he said he would love to travel out, he’s always saying he hates Nigeria bla bla bla. His dad also wanted him to do Masters, but he’s in the crew of Masters is a waste of time, and he can’t do Masters in Nigeria bla bla bla
Baby try this business, he would say he doesn’t have money, he needs 2 million to start a business etc.
Meanwhile, he doesn’t have money to travel out of the country to do Masters, nor 2m to start any business. So I would tell him to manage what he has first, and that would propelled him later, but he likes to talk like illiterates that Masters is meaningless.
Meanwhile, while that is true, those things are just like investment, you don’t know when you will see an opportunity to use your Masters certificate, and since he studied computer science, I told him that it can even help him get a job outside Nigeria when he leaves, that it can be useful there. I understand the situation of the country, but not having masters doesn’t mean you will get a job as well, so why don’t you just have it.
My bf would shut me off, and also his dad, the dad even asked him to take job at the federal university where he works, but my bf said he can’t work in that place, this is a federal government job o, he would say the salary is too small and people there already knows him, because his dad is in a big office in the university.
So it won’t seem like I’m disturbing him, I went quiet, but might chip it in in discussions, but I don’t fight him on those things. He works in a small company, and he rose to the position of a Manager, he spent all his time in office, the little time to waste with his friends. It’s a good thing but I’m not comfortable with that, the pay is about 90k, which is not enough for his expenses, also he’s the first born.
Fast forward to last year, his dad died, it looks like a film trick to him, he now have to take care of his siblings and mum (mum is nurse, but retired long time ago, her pay is little because it wasn’t normal retirement). Everything I was telling him finally came to pass.
He rented an apartment with His friends, he later hated it, and said he wants his own, he went to rent an apartment of 600k (he gathered it from different places and he borrowed), which I really hate and we fought on that as well. Because he could have used the money to secure his life in a better way, since his complain when I told him to start a business is that he doesn’t have money bla bla bla
He will not apply for better jobs as well
He’s practically doing nothing to grow, and would say he hates Nigeria and he would like to leave, but he can’t even apply for scholarships or even google schools.
So this 2020, Jan 1, I started fighting him, that I’m not going to continue with him like that, that he should go apply for MSC, start a business or just do something. He now started saying that he has responsibilities which are his siblings, I told him this is the nonsense, he would do till the year ends, we will fight and later resolve it.
He won’t even talk about it, or get reminded, he makes me feel Hus boss is using him. I have told him several times how he would be used and dumped, in fact, he makes me say negatives sometimes, and that’s because I have seen people that get dumped while working with companies and they fall back to grass, my mum won’t even accept him because he works in a company, small company, not cocacola or big companies. My mum hates company works like shits because we’ve heard and seen people falling to zero due to company jobs.
1. He says I’m disturbing his life, and not allowing him to rest
2. I’m not happy with him living that way, with no future, no investment, hes not building himself while working, hes not doing courses, not learning any skills, and I think its too risky.
His current salary is not enough for him, not to talk of me collecting part of it. But he gives me money though, has not been more than 1k, 2k and data subscription which I really appreciate.
3. I can’t introduce him to my family because I want him respected. Truth is I don’t know what he would say to impress my parents because I’m not even impressed with him. And I want him to be superloved and respected. I believe in first impression would last very long. He has introduced me to his family and all friends
4. He never ask me about my own life, aspirations, advice me etc, I’m always the one to do that. Yesterday he had the gut to tell me I’m not caring because of just two days of not showing care
5. Corona has turned his company outside down and he’s highly affected. Just like all what I was telling him finally happened, and he has nothing to fall back at. He has a car,
6. I can’t marry him or anyone this way, and I’m getting old, though and I want marriage next year. He said he wants too, but I can’t marry him like this. And I don’t want to get to late twenties, and he breaks up and I start looking for husband, people would be thinking maybe I have a problem that is why I’m yet to marry, they won’t know that its him that caused my delay. Plus I have a very high esteem, so I would hate to be desperate for marriage with a man or be the one to be wanting marriage so much in a relationship
7. Right now, we have temporarily break up, so I’m asking if I should break up or make up? Because he was saying rubbish last night
Note: I’m not a fan of dating and rubbish, I love him very much and I don’t want to leave him at all. I don’t think there’s any man I can date as I do not like dishonesty at all and 95% of men are dishonest. My BF is very honest and good I’m every other aspect