Shocking! Electrician Gets Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Lagos (Video)

A community in Lagos was thrown in shock after an electrician got electrocuted while working on a pole.
Shocking! Electrician Gets Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Lagos (Video)
It was pure tension that took over the Ilasamaja area of Lagos state this morning after an electrician got electrocuted.

Local reports show that the yet-to-be identified electrician was electrocuted in Agiri Bus stop, Ilasamaja, Lagos.

According to a source: “ He had climbed the pole to help change the wire connected to a house, when power supply was restored and he got electrocuted.

“He was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead.”

Watch the video below:

DOWNLOAD LINK 128 kbps || DOWNLOAD LINK 256 kbps

NaijaChoice NG

Is Pro Blogger, a Tech and Gadget Freak, Online Content Developer, Digital Marketer, Social Media Manager, Multimedia Personnel, Brand Strategist, PR/Hype Man 📣. You can connect with him on FACEBOOK Whatsapp: +2348167121987 Call: 08094246323

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.