1. Before you start a relationship with a
lady, you must think carefully about what
you are about to do. A relationship is not
somethingyou should rush into or handle
2. Are you ready for a relationship with her? Are you emotionally, mentally and spiritually mature to meet her needs?
3. Being S3xually attracted to her means
absolutely nothing. It isn’t a sign of
likeness, love or any other thing your mind may come up with. It may just be your
hormones messing with your mind. A
woman is more than her body and her
S3xuality. She has a life which you should
be able to blend with. Can you do that?
4. This lady has a history. Can you handle
it? She has a past. Can you handle it? Can
you handle her mistakes, failures and weaknesses? Can you handle her dreams without being intimidated and becoming jealous?
5. She already had a life before she met
Can you fit into and help improve her life?
6. Love is commitment. Are you ready to
commit your life to helping her grow and
become all that she can be, by God’s grace?
7. Is she valuable enough for you to devote
a large portion of your life towards the
accomplishment of HER dream? Are you
ready to pour your resources into making
her all the Lord plans for her to be? If you
are not ready, don’t just bother.
8. Before you open your mouth to say ‘I
love you’, ask yourself if this is not just a moment of ‘emotional madness’. A lady
needs much more than ‘I love you’. She
needs your commitment. If you are not
ready to make that commitment that will
lead to marriage, please leave her alone in
peace and stop wasting her time and