“10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative”
Hello Naijachoicelites, I trust every one is doing fine.
So I came up with 10 jobs that looks poor but are actually lucrative.
I hope we learn from it
I do not advise you to leave your respective Job’s to start any of this business. If you have capital for this, you can go ahead…. if you don’t, hustle more to get capital.
1) Barbing: barbing is one of the most lucrative job out there in the streets. Lol I remember in primary Sch when we dey yab our sef say “you will be a barber in future” …. if I had known then I’ll claim that prayer o
As a barber, you can earn nothing like 8-10k per day if you know what you are doing
I have a profession barber friend who is now in the U.K he cuts footballers, actors, musicians hair and my guy is seriously balling with barbing money.
2) Fitness Trainer: Lot of people now are days wants to lose weight in other to live healthy. As a fitness trainer, you could organize probably a weekend session at probably #1000 person.
If you can gather at least 20 people, that is 20k just in one day.
You can also become people personal trainer at your own price. Start a vlog about fitness and all too… that’s an extra income.
3) Cab services: this is The easiest and the fastest way to make money. Everybody moves from one place to another making transportation really important.
In a day, cab (included likes of keke, okada) can make a some of 5-10k per day depending on how long they work.
4) Photography: back in those days during my primary Sch party, I always thought photographers were poor…. but trust me that’s is the biggest lie of the century. As a professional photographer, you can make at least 30k per shoot. I know of a photographer that shot one of the commissioners in Lagos state….. he was paid 150k (just for portraits and framing O)
Even Buhari Personal photographer built a house just from photography.
Although, it’s connection sha…. but still try meeting people cos you won’t know who knows who. Also be nice to them so that the will rate you.
5) Car wash business: As for this, you basically just need soap and water lol. Although it’s quite hard to start….. because you need land to wash and all sha. If you have a friend, relative that has a land and wants monitoring…. you could just cajole him that you will monitor for him blah blah blah…..
Car washing business Can pay 5-10k on a good day tho.
6) lesson teacher: No parent wants a child with a burnt brain . You can meet with kids parents and tell them abou the lesson. You can gathered at least 10-20people for the lesson and maybe charge 3-5k in a month per head probably just for 2-3hrs.
You can also take gce lessons, waec lessons etc
7) Poultry business: trust me poultry is lucrative tho. With the right feeds for your animals you can make a huge profit of the lil investment you made on them.
I remember in jss3 when we had agric practicals, we had about 10chicken(layers) and in a week we could pick like 10-15 eggs.
8) Buka: Buka!!! My first time of eating bukka was when I went to live with my grandma in Yaba (kufeji street) when my mum travelled…. I remember vividly it was agoyin beans and bread
I noticed the womans shop was always crowded with at least 10 people. She cooks from morning to evening.
Let’s say you buy
100 bread 200beans 100meat 100soda/water =500 per head…. that is maddd
9) Laundry business: With just soap and water(like the car washing business) you could earn cool cash . But this one, the labor is movable. You could meet people and tell them you wash and iron cloths ….. gather potential costumers and begin
Let’s say you have 10-20 people you dry clean for
200 per cloth. Nobody will want to just dry clean 1 cloth … they will give you in bulk…. you can make cool cash tho (but you go wash tire ehn ehn ) at least washing machine dey.
10) Trader: my Igbo brother and sister are the king of this hussle. They wake as early as 4 go to their place of work do their thing. In a day, depending on what you sell, you can make 25-50k sales …. truss me.
I have a friend who trades in Balogun and with the. Trading profit, he sent his younger brother to turkey to Sch…..
I hope with this point of mine I have been able to convince you but not to confuse that business can pay more than 9-5